Many times, patients need assistance as a result of medical conditions and treatments. Our funds help in ways such as:
- Wheelchair ramps for patients' homes
- Hotel stay for patient receiving treatment out of town
- Med flights for patients needing immediate transportation to another facility
- Medication for Indigent patients
- Transportation for patients
- Life Vest for patients who are at high risk of Sudden Cardiac Arrest.
- A "Smile Cart" was donated by the late Janis Roberts in honor of her cousin, Dale Broome. This cart is an activity center for pediatric patients and includes books, dolls, TV, DVD player and a radio.