Your Money at Work
Making a difference and informing donors of how funds are being used is important to us. Over the years the Foundation has contributed to a variety of projects, all in keeping with our mission. Take a look and see the significant impact your contribution makes:
- $48,000 was donated to the Elene Dorminy Women’s Pavilion at Tift Regional for renovations.
- 68 Automatic External Defibrillators and seven 12-Lead defibrillator/monitors were purchased for the “Heart Safe Community” Program. Units have been placed where a large amount of people gather in Tift and surrounding counties.
- Murals, surround sound, blanket warmers, patient transportation van and monetary assistance for patients have been give to the TRMC Oncology Center.
- $25,000 was donated to the Resource Community Library and Gardens at the Tift Regional Medical Center Oncology Center.
- Metabolic Testing Equipment and Temporary Pacemakers have been given to the TRMC Heart Center.
- Spa robes at the Women’s Imaging Center have been purchased for patients to enjoy!
- Medical Supplies for patients; as well as monetary assistance through Case Management and Tift Community Health Center.
- Provide monetary support for breast cancer patients through mammograms and biopsies.
- An annual $12,000 donation from the Dorminy/Rankin Funds is used for Medically Catastrophic Patients.
- Assistance for Cardiac Rehabilitation Patients, who are in final stage of rehabilitation program.
- $25,000 donated to Resource Community Library and Gardens at the Tift Regional Medical Center Oncology Center.
- Ceiling Murals and patient transport van for the Oncology Center.
- Patient Care
- An annual $12,000 donation from the Dorminy/Rankin Funds for Medically Catastrophic Patients.
- Medications for Indigent Patients at Tift Community Health Center.
- Assistance for Cardiac Rehabilitation Patients, who are in final stage of Rehabilitation program.
- Assistance for Indigent Patients through Case Management.
Patient financial aid:
- Wheelchair ramps for patients’ homes
- Hotel stay for patient receiving treatment out of town
- Med flights for patients needing immediate transportation to another facility
- Medication for Indigent patients.
- Transportation for patients.
- Life Vest for patients who are at high risk of Sudden Cardiac Arrest.
- Biopises for breast patients
- Strips and lancets for diabetic patients.
- $120,000 donated to Moultrie Technical College to fund a surgical technology program.
- CPR Training Mannequin for Education Department.
- Annual scholarships given to those pursuing health care career.
- $1,500 Respiratory Scholarship awarded annually through the Respiratory Department.
- Asthma education program including literature on preventing and treating asthma; special bedding for asthmatic patients.
- Computer for diabetes education.
- Free smoking cessation class offered to Middle School Students, as well as the community.
- CPR training class for 8th grade students at 8th Street Middle School and Tiftarea Academy.
- Jensen Nursing Excellence Awards
- Diane Patrick Nursing Award
- Exceptional Physician Award
- Renee Moorman Nursing Scholarship
- Dr. Sammie Dixon TRMC Employee of the Month Award
- Ilse Boyette Book Scholarship