Your Money at Work
Making a difference and informing donors of how funds are being used is important to us. Over the years the Foundation has contributed to a variety of projects, all in keeping with our mission. Take a look and see the significant impact your contribution makes:
- $48,000 was donated to TRMC for Renovations to the Elene Dorminy Women’s Pavilion.
- 66 Automatic External Defibrillators and six 12-Lead defibrillator/monitors purchased for “Heart Safe” Community Program, and over $731,000 raised through the “Hearts and Diamonds” Gala.
- Murals, surround sound, blanket warmers, Memorial Gardens, Resource Community Library, patient transportation van and monetary assistance for patients at the Oncology Center.
- Metabolic Testing Equipment and Temporary Pacemakers for Heart Center.
- Spa robes for patients at the Women’s Imaging Center
- Medical Supplies for patients along with monetary assistance through Case Management.
- Provide Monetary support for breast cancer patients through mammograms.
- $25,000 donated to Resource Community Library and Gardens at the Tift Regional Medical Center Oncology Center.
- Ceiling Murals and patient transport van for the Oncology Center.
- Patient Care
- An annual $12,000 donation from the Dorminy/Rankin Funds for Medically Catastrophic Patients.
- Medications for Indigent Patients at Tift Community Health Center.
- Assistance for Cardiac Rehabilitation Patients, who are in final stage of Rehabilitation program.
- Assistance for Indigent Patients through Case Management.
Patient financial aid:
- Wheelchair ramps for patients’ homes
- Hotel stay for patient receiving treatment out of town
- Med flights for patients needing immediate transportation to another facility
- Medication for Indigent patients.
- Transportation for patients.
- LiveVest for patients who are at high risk of Sudden Cardiac Arrest.
- A patient’s home power bill.
- Strips and lancets for diabetes patients.
- $120,000 donated to Moultrie Technical College to fund a surgical technology program.
- CPR Training Mannequin for Education Department.
- Annual scholarships given to those pursuing health care career.
- $1,500 Respiratory Scholarship awarded annually through the Respiratory Department.
- Asthma education program including literature on preventing and treating asthma; special bedding for asthmatic patients.
- Computer for diabetes education.
- Jensen Nursing Excellence Awards
- Diane Patrick Nursing Award
- Renee Moorman Nursing Scholarship
- Dr. Sammie Dixon TRMC Employee of the Month Award